Use of the happyfarmer.fi website provided by SOK requires acceptance of these Website Terms and Conditions.
The happyfarmer.fi website is compatible with all major browsers. Use of the services requires that cookies are enabled in the browser. For security and functionality reasons, we recommend using latest browser versions.
We cannot guarantee the functionality of the website on other browsers. If you are using an old version of a browser, we recommend that you update to the latest version or install another browser.
The contents of the happyfarmer.fi website, including images, product information, trademarks, brands, business logos, etc. are the property of SOK or a third party and protected by the Copyright Act and other laws. SOK reserves all rights to the website and its contents unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions or on the website.
Services of Third Parties
The happyfarmer.fi website may contain links to websites owned or administered by third parties. When opening a third-party website, users must read and accept the terms and conditions of the website in question before continuing to use it. SOK has no influence over the contents of websites produced or published by third parties and it is not responsible for the functionality, contents or other properties of such websites.
Discussions, Blogs and Comments
The discussion boards, blogs and comment facilities are provided for the purpose of constructive and courteous exchange of views. All contributors are required to comply with the website rules. We reserve the right to decide what content will be used on the site and we will also remove content from our site at our discretion.
When contributing to discussions, blogs or comments, users must not:
- incite crime or violence
- make inappropriate or defamatory comments about other users or make racist comments
- submit illegal, defamatory or pornographic materials
- create links to files or websites containing criminal, defamatory, illegal, racist or pornographic material
- submit personal information or images of a private individual without his or her consent
- use material protected by copyright or copy text directly from other publications
- promote or advertise a product or service
- submit the same message multiple times or resubmit a message that has been removed
If you notice any content that breaches these rules, please let us know.
address: PL 1, 00088 S-RYHMÄ
Business ID: 0116323-1
raflaamo (at) sok.fi